Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Posted by jinson on 9:05 AM 20 comments

Check Clean House off Your To Do List with Home Joy


About Homejoy


In July 2012, after a search for a convenient and affordable cleaning service for their own home turned up empty, brother and sister Aaron and Adora Cheung founded Homejoy.  Since then, Homejoy has grown to over 30 cities across the Us and Canada.  Orlando is the closest city to me that they have listed, and is a little over an hour away.  When I typed in my zip code, I found out that they serviced my area!  

Homejoy is an easy way for homeowners to book cleanings with trusted professional service providers at the affordable rate of twenty dollars per hour.  This is a real bargain, as I'm sure you know if you have ever looked into professional home cleaning.  Additionally, I found a Groupon deal for Homejoy that would save you even more, so keep your eyes peeled!  

All cleaners must pass multiple background and reference checks before being screened and certified in person.  All cleanings are bonded, insured and have a 100% guarantee.  They are also checked frequently for quality, ensuring an amazing professional cleaning every time. 

Booking with Homejoy


You can check clean house off your to do list in less than two minutes, because booking at Homejoy is easy.  You simply go to the Homejoy website, and enter your zip code.  Then you will be able to customize your clean by entering some simple information about your home, such as how many bedrooms, bathrooms, square feet, etc. your home has.  On this same screen you can also add additional tasks that go above and beyond the normal cleanings, such as washing and drying laundry, cleaning inside your fridge, cabinets, and/or oven, and cleaning interior walls and windows.

After you have entered all of your information, it will tell you how many hours they recommend you book for.  For my house and cleaning the interior walls (there are two sets of hands constantly making smudges at our house), it was recommended I book for 5.5 hours.  

Every review I have read about Homejoy has been very positive about the company, and I have yet to find one negative review, even though I have searched on several review sites.  







20 comments:

  1. That is really a great success story! Would love to have them our our site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use that service. They have affordable prices too.

    Michelle F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I wouldn't give to have a cleaning service! My mom just got one, and the prices are outrageous compared to this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is perfect for those dreaded spring cleaning chores or before the sale of a home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need them here, checking it out. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like such a great service- especially for working moms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I would love this service! I wonder if you are in my area??

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could definitely use this service!! Sounds like a great company!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want this service for a year!
    Maybe one day I'll be able to even get one cleaning as a gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Homejoy seems like a great business and yes, $20 is nothing. I could use their help right now, with all the Easter coming.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo hoo for the additional Groupon savings. Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't heard of this company before, but I'd love someone to come clean for me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard about them before. I would love to have someone come clean my house once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  14. AH my house is a disaster, with 5 kids it's impossible to keep it clean, I so would love for someone to clean my house - sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow this is awesome! Could totally use this!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is so neat. I will definitely use this! Amber N

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love having help for cleaning! One of the good things about Ecuador is that domestic help is very unexpensive.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to have help cleaning. I won a house cleaning from an auction once. It was nice and worked out well. I was pregnant so I was not wanting anything to do with cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh yes! please let someone come to my house and clean it for me. My house is a disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would cheerfully pay $20/hour to not have to deal with some of the messes that my children make. I have officially given up on windows. Forever. (Or at least until my last starts kindergarten.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I always love hearing from my readers!