Saturday, September 15, 2012

Posted by jinson on 7:15 AM No comments
Hello Everyone!  My name is Christine, and I am a mommy of two on a tight budget.  I have one girl, Laura, and one boy, Jeremy.  Laura is my oldest.  She just turned two at the end of July.  Five days after her birthday, little Jeremy made his appearance.  I have the two children I always wanted, and (bonus!)  I have both a boy and a girl.

Adjusting to life with a two year old and a newborn has been very rough, but today it has been six weeks and I am still here.  Having "two under two" (even if Laura is technically two already) can be much more expensive than I thought. . . if you let it.

In this blog, I will be talking about what matters most to me:  The education and development of my two children, cooking good meals on a budget, mommy time, and saving money any way I can.

Until next time. . .


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always love hearing from my readers!