Monday, February 10, 2014

Posted by jinson on 4:43 PM No comments
Follow my blog with Bloglovin



In Fitness Confidential , America's Angriest Trainer Vinnie Tortorich along with co-author Dean Lorey explains to the reader  how he has managed to successfully get his clients (even famous ones, who are on a deadline to lose) to lose weight and add lean muscle mass for over 20 years.  In this candid and often brutally honest book, he breaks down what works and what doesn't, and shows you how to tell the difference.

His diet tips?  DON'T.  You only have to follow 2 simple rules to lose weight Vinnie Tortorich style, and guess what? Bacon is still on the menu!  Woo hoo! He shows you how to shop for a gym to join, a trainer, and fitness equipment .  Vinnie also shares some of the humorous situations he has found himself in as a trainer to a mostly high income client base. This memoir is rated 'R' because some of these hilarious stories are more than a little personal in nature.

This book was very easy to read, was straight to the point, and laid out everything you need to get yourself into the best shape of your life!

At the beginning of the book, he starts with the most important part of weight loss:  the diet.    I started reading this book 2 weeks ago, and started following his non-diet immediately.  I'm never hungry and I can eat pretty much what I want (as I said before, bacon is included, so I'm a happy camper).  I have already lost  SEVEN pounds!

The best part of Vinnie's book?  He offers FREE support with his podcasts .  There is also a lot of great advise on his website , VinnieTortorich.com

If you would like to purchase Vinnie's book, it can be found on Amazon, here for $9.99.

*disclaimer*  I received a copy of Fitness Confidential free of charge for the purposes of this review, but was under no obligation to provide a positive review.  These opinions are my own, and were not influenced by any outside sources. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I always love hearing from my readers!